10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 7
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4