10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2