10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1