10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- New temple presidents
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2