10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- New mission presidents
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 6
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4