10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- New mission presidents
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- More Americans spending at least half... 5
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2