10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 12
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3
- Ground broken for transit-oriented... 3