10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
The unclutterer.com blog features a new product every Wednesday that it dubs a "Unitasker."
Over the years the blog has accumulated a hundreds of wild and wacky products that are made for performing only one task. The problem is, all these tasks could probably be done with other common things people already own.
By avoiding unitaskers, people can generally save money — and reduce clutter. Here are some of the best unitasker's from unclutterer.com — just heed the blog's warning: "We don't want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness."
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 10
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 9
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 4
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3