High school basketball: Girls All-State basketball Most Valuable Players
»5 items «
Great players aren't always humble. But this year, some of the best prep girls basketball players were not only talented, they were hardworking, humble teammates. Their skills make it impossible to ignore them, but it was their ability to inspire and lead other student-athletes that made them the 2013 Deseret News MVPs.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- New mission presidents
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29