High school basketball: Girls All-State basketball Most Valuable Players
»5 items «
Great players aren't always humble. But this year, some of the best prep girls basketball players were not only talented, they were hardworking, humble teammates. Their skills make it impossible to ignore them, but it was their ability to inspire and lead other student-athletes that made them the 2013 Deseret News MVPs.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 75
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Ute quarterback Chase Hansen finding... 29
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 23
- Mountain West Conference announces... 21
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17