25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- West Jordan boy loses battle with leukemia,...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Should cash be part of your emergency... 5
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for... 4
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 2
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1