25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Why you should begin planning for... 9
- Economy is recovering despite wage... 6
- In rare deal, Boehner, Pelosi tout wins... 5
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 4
- Win or lose, discrimination suit is... 2
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1