25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- How much is your diploma worth? Money... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2