25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 5
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1