25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 14
- Dave Ramsey says: There's no such thing... 12
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 11
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Is paying for extended warranties worth... 2
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 1
- Most children in the world are happy,... 1