25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 16
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Millennials are more depressed than... 2
- Loans, taxes, regulations on small... 1