25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 9
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- What managing money has taught me about... 5
- 7 financial lessons from classic... 5
- Not the young, but the rich most likely... 4