25 states people are fleeing from the most
»25 items «
bkbennett1 via flickr
People are flocking to North Dakota more than any other state, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2012, their population increased by 1.5 percent. Other states, however, are less popular whether it’s due to unemployment, high living costs or other factors. These are the 25 states that the most people have been leaving this past year.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican...
- Orem real estate manager indicted in...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 11
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 5
- Congress heads out with no resolution... 4
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0