Best states to live in if you want a scholarship
When a study by NerdScholar analyzed 5,864 private scholarships, they discovered some states offer much more than others when it comes to college help.
Because of the varying costs of colleges by state, this doesn't necessarily make them the cheapest states for education. The average costs were calculated by College Board.
These 10 states are ranked by the number of private scholarships available. Some states with a larger money pool had fewer scholarships. The study also didn't look into university scholarships.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 8
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1