Best states to live in if you want a scholarship
When a study by NerdScholar analyzed 5,864 private scholarships, they discovered some states offer much more than others when it comes to college help.
Because of the varying costs of colleges by state, this doesn't necessarily make them the cheapest states for education. The average costs were calculated by College Board.
These 10 states are ranked by the number of private scholarships available. Some states with a larger money pool had fewer scholarships. The study also didn't look into university scholarships.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 83
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 1