15 facts you may not know about 15 LDS temples
Seoul Korea Temple »14 of 15 «
After the Seoul Korea Temple was dedicated, many of the Korean members gained testimonies of the importance of doing work for their ancestors. Among them was Kim Jung Shik, whose family had been diligent in keeping genealogy records, according to LDS Church News. After the Korea temple was announced and dedicated, he submitted more than 50 generations to the temple, starting with the direct line to his first known ancestor.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 46
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 43