15 facts you may not know about 15 LDS temples
Seoul Korea Temple »14 of 15 «
After the Seoul Korea Temple was dedicated, many of the Korean members gained testimonies of the importance of doing work for their ancestors. Among them was Kim Jung Shik, whose family had been diligent in keeping genealogy records, according to LDS Church News. After the Korea temple was announced and dedicated, he submitted more than 50 generations to the temple, starting with the direct line to his first known ancestor.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 85
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 84
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67