15 facts you may not know about 15 LDS temples
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has 139 temples in operation around the world.
President Thomas S. Monson announced plans for two new temples — one in Tucson, Ariz., and another in Arequipa, Peru, — during the October 2012 General Conference. This brought the number of temples under construction or planned to 29.
Here are some facts and stories you may not know about 15 LDS temples.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 130
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 40