7 types of people the sequester will affect
If you ride airlines »2 of 7 «
jyri via flickr
If nothing is done, large delays on airlines could start April 1 due to the Federal Aviation Administration facing $600 million in cuts. The cuts could create thousands of temporary layoffs, according to the Transportation Secretary.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 14
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3