7 types of people the sequester will affect
If you ride airlines »2 of 7 «
jyri via flickr
If nothing is done, large delays on airlines could start April 1 due to the Federal Aviation Administration facing $600 million in cuts. The cuts could create thousands of temporary layoffs, according to the Transportation Secretary.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Want to save money in 2015?... 3
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1