7 types of people the sequester will affect
If you ride airlines »2 of 7 «
jyri via flickr
If nothing is done, large delays on airlines could start April 1 due to the Federal Aviation Administration facing $600 million in cuts. The cuts could create thousands of temporary layoffs, according to the Transportation Secretary.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1
- 14 smart money moves to make before the... 1