7 types of people the sequester will affect
If you ride airlines »2 of 7 «
jyri via flickr
If nothing is done, large delays on airlines could start April 1 due to the Federal Aviation Administration facing $600 million in cuts. The cuts could create thousands of temporary layoffs, according to the Transportation Secretary.
»2 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3