7 types of people the sequester will affect
Monday started the first full day of the $85 billion federal budget reductions that come from sequestration. The cuts could cut 750,000 jobs by the end of the year, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
Although it would possibly be shorter to create a list of who sequestration will not affect, here are seven specific groups to expect change, according to an article by National Journal.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 45
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 7
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 1
- Political polarization is a driving... 1