7 types of people the sequester will affect
Monday started the first full day of the $85 billion federal budget reductions that come from sequestration. The cuts could cut 750,000 jobs by the end of the year, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
Although it would possibly be shorter to create a list of who sequestration will not affect, here are seven specific groups to expect change, according to an article by National Journal.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 26
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4