7 types of people the sequester will affect
Monday started the first full day of the $85 billion federal budget reductions that come from sequestration. The cuts could cut 750,000 jobs by the end of the year, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
Although it would possibly be shorter to create a list of who sequestration will not affect, here are seven specific groups to expect change, according to an article by National Journal.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- New mission presidents
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2