Best Gas Credit Cards
Like the Marathon Card, this is also a station-affiliated card. For the first 60 days after opening the account, 30 cents are rebated on Chevron and Texaco gas.
Afterward, 20 cents a gallon is given when $1,000 is spent and 10 cents for $300 to $1,000. Up to $300 in discounts can be earned and redeemed each calendar year.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 8
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1