Top 10 players to watch at BYU spring practices
PROVO -- BYU starts its spring practice session this week -- earlier than just about every other program around the country. The session provides a chance for coaches to establish depth, get a look at players competing for spots while offensive coaches look to establish a new system and culture among the players.
Several players will capture media and fan attention immediately and here's a look on who we'll have our eyes peeled toward throughout the first few days and probably throughout March.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26