Top 10 players to watch at BYU spring practices
PROVO -- BYU starts its spring practice session this week -- earlier than just about every other program around the country. The session provides a chance for coaches to establish depth, get a look at players competing for spots while offensive coaches look to establish a new system and culture among the players.
Several players will capture media and fan attention immediately and here's a look on who we'll have our eyes peeled toward throughout the first few days and probably throughout March.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28