These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 10
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 7
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1