These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 27
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4