These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- Dave Ramsey says: There's no such thing... 12
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 9
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- The art of complaining about a product 2
- Is paying for extended warranties worth... 2
- If you aren’t living in poverty,... 1