These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3