These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1