These 10 schools are most likely to make you a billionaire
The Atlantic surveyed alumni from American Universities to find the ten that produced the wealthiest people.
There are various factors that affect these numbers. For example, a quarter of Brown and Cornell's ultra high net-worth alumni had their money only from inheritance.
Women who became the wealthiest came from Northwestern and Brown as these universities had the highest percent of the ultra high net-worth alumni being women. Fifteen percent were women compared to 2 to 4 percent of University of Chicago, MIT and Yale.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Major road funding, employee pay raises,...
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 11
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 5
- Congress heads out with no resolution... 4
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but... 0