5 debt collection scams to watch out for
Collecting an old debt »1 of 5 «
Richard Drew, Associated Press
With debt that is beyond the state's statute of limitations, debt collectors can't sue you for it. Although you may still have to pay it, the only action collectors can do is report the old debt to major credit bureaus.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 49
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Want to save money in 2015?... 4
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1