5 debt collection scams to watch out for
Collecting an old debt »1 of 5 «
Richard Drew, Associated Press
With debt that is beyond the state's statute of limitations, debt collectors can't sue you for it. Although you may still have to pay it, the only action collectors can do is report the old debt to major credit bureaus.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 83
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 6
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 3