5 debt collection scams to watch out for
The job of collection agencies is to settle a debt, but sometimes they use unethical and illegal ways to do so. Take a look at these five scams pointed out by Investopedia to know if you are being treated fairly by agencies.
Reports for scams, threats or harassment should be reported to the Fair Trade Commision at 1-866-653-4261.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4