These 12 precautions will keep you from getting robbed on your smartphone
»12 items «
clinton1550 via Flickr
Perhaps you started out this year with a new mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet. One thing to keep in mind: they aren't as safe as you might think. Mobile devices are becoming more at risk to malware. The following are tips from the Better Business Bureau on how to keep your device safe from hackers. Also, check out this Deseret News article on the increased risks to mobile devices.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- VW executive apologizes but says... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3