These 12 precautions will keep you from getting robbed on your smartphone
»12 items «
clinton1550 via Flickr
Perhaps you started out this year with a new mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet. One thing to keep in mind: they aren't as safe as you might think. Mobile devices are becoming more at risk to malware. The following are tips from the Better Business Bureau on how to keep your device safe from hackers. Also, check out this Deseret News article on the increased risks to mobile devices.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0