These 12 precautions will keep you from getting robbed on your smartphone
»12 items «
clinton1550 via Flickr
Perhaps you started out this year with a new mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet. One thing to keep in mind: they aren't as safe as you might think. Mobile devices are becoming more at risk to malware. The following are tips from the Better Business Bureau on how to keep your device safe from hackers. Also, check out this Deseret News article on the increased risks to mobile devices.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 10
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 3
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1