These 12 precautions will keep you from getting robbed on your smartphone
»12 items «
clinton1550 via Flickr
Perhaps you started out this year with a new mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet. One thing to keep in mind: they aren't as safe as you might think. Mobile devices are becoming more at risk to malware. The following are tips from the Better Business Bureau on how to keep your device safe from hackers. Also, check out this Deseret News article on the increased risks to mobile devices.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Morning links: National college football...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Goldman 2Q earnings jump, helped by... 1
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- Michelle Singletary: Like searching for... 1