10 best cities for owning a home
»10 items «
TijsB via flickr
The majority of Americans think home ownership is important, according to a study by Nerd Wallet. Of the 96 percent who consider it important, only 65.4 percent own a home.
Nerd Wallet ranked the 10 best cities to own a home by assessing the percent of those who own homes, how affordable they were and the rate of growth of the city.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 13
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- More home-cooked meals really can save... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1