10 best cities for owning a home
»10 items «
TijsB via flickr
The majority of Americans think home ownership is important, according to a study by Nerd Wallet. Of the 96 percent who consider it important, only 65.4 percent own a home.
Nerd Wallet ranked the 10 best cities to own a home by assessing the percent of those who own homes, how affordable they were and the rate of growth of the city.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1
- 14 smart money moves to make before the... 1