10 best cities for owning a home
»10 items «
TijsB via flickr
The majority of Americans think home ownership is important, according to a study by Nerd Wallet. Of the 96 percent who consider it important, only 65.4 percent own a home.
Nerd Wallet ranked the 10 best cities to own a home by assessing the percent of those who own homes, how affordable they were and the rate of growth of the city.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Obama to seek to bust spending limits... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as... 2
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re... 1