The best cities for educated women to get a date
The amount of college-educated women exceeds the amount of equally educated men, which means women are 62.6 percent likely to marry someone a college graduate. For college graduate men, 73.8 percent marry a woman with the same educational status.
The Atlantic ranked all of the 102 metro areas over 500,000 people. Utah, college towns, tech centers and the Midwest offer the highest educated male populations.
So for educated women seeking to date someone with similar educational standing, here are the 20 best cities to find a date.
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1