The best cities for educated women to get a date
The amount of college-educated women exceeds the amount of equally educated men, which means women are 62.6 percent likely to marry someone a college graduate. For college graduate men, 73.8 percent marry a woman with the same educational status.
The Atlantic ranked all of the 102 metro areas over 500,000 people. Utah, college towns, tech centers and the Midwest offer the highest educated male populations.
So for educated women seeking to date someone with similar educational standing, here are the 20 best cities to find a date.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- 9 things we routinely overpay for 2