The best cities for educated women to get a date
The amount of college-educated women exceeds the amount of equally educated men, which means women are 62.6 percent likely to marry someone a college graduate. For college graduate men, 73.8 percent marry a woman with the same educational status.
The Atlantic ranked all of the 102 metro areas over 500,000 people. Utah, college towns, tech centers and the Midwest offer the highest educated male populations.
So for educated women seeking to date someone with similar educational standing, here are the 20 best cities to find a date.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 6
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 3