Things you should never keep in your wallet
Even though no more than the last five digits of your card are on a receipt, the limited information can be used to phish for remaining numbers.
Shred old receipts you don't use, and keep the other ones safe or digital. There are apps like Lemon and Shoeboxed that organize digital copies.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Football position previews: We break down...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- How much is your diploma worth? Money... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2