Things you should never keep in your wallet
Even though no more than the last five digits of your card are on a receipt, the limited information can be used to phish for remaining numbers.
Shred old receipts you don't use, and keep the other ones safe or digital. There are apps like Lemon and Shoeboxed that organize digital copies.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 26
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4