Things you should never keep in your wallet
Birth certificate »7 of 8 «
Katelyn Kenderdine via flickr
Identity thieves can't get much with birth certificates, but other types of fraud can be used. When you have all your documents together, such as when closing a mortgage, don't leave them in your car. Take the time to bring them home.
»7 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars crush Long...
- Utah football tragedy featured in excerpt of...
- Police: Amber Alert issued in abduction of 2...
- New temple presidents
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential choices,...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Marvel movie cheat-sheet: Catch up for...
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 11
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 7
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 6
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but... 1
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the... 0