Things you should never keep in your wallet
Birth certificate »7 of 8 «
Katelyn Kenderdine via flickr
Identity thieves can't get much with birth certificates, but other types of fraud can be used. When you have all your documents together, such as when closing a mortgage, don't leave them in your car. Take the time to bring them home.
»7 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2