Things you should never keep in your wallet
Birth certificate »7 of 8 «
Katelyn Kenderdine via flickr
Identity thieves can't get much with birth certificates, but other types of fraud can be used. When you have all your documents together, such as when closing a mortgage, don't leave them in your car. Take the time to bring them home.
»7 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Utah Jazz: Examining how George Hill,...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Behind the support for Brexit and... 4
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Should you replace... 3
- Nearly 1 in 3 on Medicare got commonly... 2
- Financial Tips & Tricks: When is... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: You might not need... 0
- Sturt & Nordstrom: The 5 fundamental... 0