Things you should never keep in your wallet
This includes PIN numbers and various online passwords. The average American uses at least seven different passwords but shouldn't carry them around.
Passwords should be kept at home or you can consider using an encrypted mobile app like SplashID, Password Safe Pro or Pocket, according to Kiplinger.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- How much is your diploma worth? Money... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2