Things you should never keep in your wallet
This includes PIN numbers and various online passwords. The average American uses at least seven different passwords but shouldn't carry them around.
Passwords should be kept at home or you can consider using an encrypted mobile app like SplashID, Password Safe Pro or Pocket, according to Kiplinger.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 3
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Facebook is now helping its female... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 2
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1