Things you should never keep in your wallet
Your Social Security number shouldn't be on anything in your wallet, because it's all ID thieves need to start a whole new you. Experts say this is the worst item to carry around according to Kiplinger.
For those who are retired, Medicare cards include your Social Security card and should be taken out as well. Copy it, black out the number and carry that instead.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 77
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Political polarization is a driving... 1