9 quotes from LDS Church leaders about the importance of keeping a journal
»9 items «
Deseret News Archive
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been encouraged to keep a journal, diary or personal record for decades. The following list is a collection of quotes from general authorities on the topic of writing a personal history. Related story: Tips, guidelines and principles: How to write a personal history your posterity can't put down
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 59
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 56
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 54
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 49