9 quotes from LDS Church leaders about the importance of keeping a journal
»9 items «
Deseret News Archive
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been encouraged to keep a journal, diary or personal record for decades. The following list is a collection of quotes from general authorities on the topic of writing a personal history. Related story: Tips, guidelines and principles: How to write a personal history your posterity can't put down
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
Most Commented Across Site
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 95
- Letter: Moral decline 92
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 77
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 73
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66