9 quotes from LDS Church leaders about the importance of keeping a journal
»9 items «
Deseret News Archive
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been encouraged to keep a journal, diary or personal record for decades. The following list is a collection of quotes from general authorities on the topic of writing a personal history. Related story: Tips, guidelines and principles: How to write a personal history your posterity can't put down
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
Most Commented Across Site
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 82
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 64