9 quotes from LDS Church leaders about the importance of keeping a journal
»9 items «
Deseret News Archive
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been encouraged to keep a journal, diary or personal record for decades. The following list is a collection of quotes from general authorities on the topic of writing a personal history. Related story: Tips, guidelines and principles: How to write a personal history your posterity can't put down
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- BYU football position preview: The defensive...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 105
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 74
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 72
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63