9 quotes from LDS Church leaders about the importance of keeping a journal
»9 items «
Deseret News Archive
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been encouraged to keep a journal, diary or personal record for decades. The following list is a collection of quotes from general authorities on the topic of writing a personal history. Related story: Tips, guidelines and principles: How to write a personal history your posterity can't put down
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 93
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 88
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 75
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66