Best questions to ask in a job interview
While researching your firm, I learned the company recently [insert event]. How did this affect your current strategy? »1 of 8 «
Mark Philbrick, BYU photo
Before you go in for an interview, do your research and look for things that you are curious about.
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 11
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 5
- Congress heads out with no resolution... 4
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but... 0