Top NCAA Tournament moments so far
#10 - Yup, he is that good »1 of 10 «
In a blowout game, powerhouse Duke drubbed bracket-fodder Hampton 87-45. But the return of elite point guard Kyrie Irving for the defending champion Blue Devils, after he missed three months of action, could have been the beginning of the end for the rest of the field. Irving checked in with 15:19 left in the first half to a standing ovation from the Duke fans. Is he really good enough to make a difference after so long a break?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president