Top NCAA Tournament moments so far
#10 - Yup, he is that good »1 of 10 «
In a blowout game, powerhouse Duke drubbed bracket-fodder Hampton 87-45. But the return of elite point guard Kyrie Irving for the defending champion Blue Devils, after he missed three months of action, could have been the beginning of the end for the rest of the field. Irving checked in with 15:19 left in the first half to a standing ovation from the Duke fans. Is he really good enough to make a difference after so long a break?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 72
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 26