Top NCAA Tournament moments so far
#10 - Yup, he is that good »1 of 10 «
In a blowout game, powerhouse Duke drubbed bracket-fodder Hampton 87-45. But the return of elite point guard Kyrie Irving for the defending champion Blue Devils, after he missed three months of action, could have been the beginning of the end for the rest of the field. Irving checked in with 15:19 left in the first half to a standing ovation from the Duke fans. Is he really good enough to make a difference after so long a break?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 25