Top NCAA Tournament moments so far
#10 - Yup, he is that good »1 of 10 «
In a blowout game, powerhouse Duke drubbed bracket-fodder Hampton 87-45. But the return of elite point guard Kyrie Irving for the defending champion Blue Devils, after he missed three months of action, could have been the beginning of the end for the rest of the field. Irving checked in with 15:19 left in the first half to a standing ovation from the Duke fans. Is he really good enough to make a difference after so long a break?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22