17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Store fail »17 of 17 «
University of Utah, Marriot Library
President: Harry Truman
Truman lost $30,000 when his clothing store failed. Today that would be about $400,000. Despite the setback, he never declared bankruptcy. It did take him 12 years before he could recover though.
»17 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19