17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Store fail »17 of 17 «
University of Utah, Marriot Library
President: Harry Truman
Truman lost $30,000 when his clothing store failed. Today that would be about $400,000. Despite the setback, he never declared bankruptcy. It did take him 12 years before he could recover though.
»17 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- New mission presidents
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- BYU makes clear there are 3 exceptions... 63
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 23
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18