17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Store fail »17 of 17 «
University of Utah, Marriot Library
President: Harry Truman
Truman lost $30,000 when his clothing store failed. Today that would be about $400,000. Despite the setback, he never declared bankruptcy. It did take him 12 years before he could recover though.
»17 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Honoring the past: Things to do in Utah this...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10