17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Store fail »17 of 17 «
University of Utah, Marriot Library
President: Harry Truman
Truman lost $30,000 when his clothing store failed. Today that would be about $400,000. Despite the setback, he never declared bankruptcy. It did take him 12 years before he could recover though.
»17 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 128
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 29
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 22
- India government likely to review... 19