17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Store fail »17 of 17 «
University of Utah, Marriot Library
President: Harry Truman
Truman lost $30,000 when his clothing store failed. Today that would be about $400,000. Despite the setback, he never declared bankruptcy. It did take him 12 years before he could recover though.
»17 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15