17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Have an irritable toddler? Here's one simple...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11