17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 117
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 105
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 68
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 32
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 29
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 27