17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- Utah football: Utes outlast Michigan to win...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Which returned missionaries will make the...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 36
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15