17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Freeway cattle drive concludes without a...
- Ruby Girl: New website aims to give LDS young...
- Lessons learned from 1996 season still ring...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29