17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Why Utah is the most charitable state... 38
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 33
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 28
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15