17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early lead,...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share... 31
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 27
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 24
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 24
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 22
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18