17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 77
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14