17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 23
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16