17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 128
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 35
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 25
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 24
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 20
- Utah residents rank air pollution as... 19