17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 48
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- S.L. City Council unsure what to expect... 22
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt... 18
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new... 18
- Orem woman makes history by joining... 17