17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 66
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Do Utah high school students need four... 26
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 20
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 19