17 money facts you didn't know about U.S. presidents
Mining engineer »1 of 17 «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
President: Herbert Hoover
Hoover decided to take a job with a British minimg firm, where he made $6,000 to $10,000 a year. That's about $129,120, according to Hoover Archivists' Musings.
»1 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- New mission presidents
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 267
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 20
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 17