50 easy ways to be a fantastic parent
Don't clip your child's wings »2 of 50 «
Your toddler's mission in life is to gain independence. So when she's developmentally capable of putting her toys away, clearing her plate from the table and dressing herself, let her. Giving a child responsibility is good for her self-esteem (and your sanity).
»2 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 17
- What you think of welfare program... 12
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Little difference between PG-13 and... 9