50 easy ways to be a fantastic parent
Don't clip your child's wings »2 of 50 «
Your toddler's mission in life is to gain independence. So when she's developmentally capable of putting her toys away, clearing her plate from the table and dressing herself, let her. Giving a child responsibility is good for her self-esteem (and your sanity).
»2 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in the...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Save the world,... 11
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 6
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- Expose kids to diversity 5
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion... 4
- Boys suffering from body image concerns 4