50 easy ways to be a fantastic parent
Don't clip your child's wings »2 of 50 «
Your toddler's mission in life is to gain independence. So when she's developmentally capable of putting her toys away, clearing her plate from the table and dressing herself, let her. Giving a child responsibility is good for her self-esteem (and your sanity).
»2 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful... 3
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- Motherhood Matters: Lessons from PB&J 1
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be... 1
- UTubers: 2 Utah couples create... 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1
- Life lessons keep coming from Star Trek... 1