The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- How much is your diploma worth? Money... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2