The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2