The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents
- Are schools preparing students for the... 18
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1