The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- New mission presidents
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Want to save money in 2015?... 3
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1
- Ashley Eneriz: Why you need to start... 1