The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Women innovators leading by example
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 5
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 3
- How to fight the prom price war 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1