The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- New mission presidents
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 4
- Randy Shumway: A cure for the 'tapeworm... 3