The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- In rare deal, Boehner, Pelosi tout wins... 5
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 4
- Win or lose, discrimination suit is... 2
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Randy Shumway: How the Federal Reserve... 1
- Balancing act: 'Soft skills' are... 1