The worst questions applicants asked in interviews
In a survey developed by Office Team asked Human Resource managers to recount the most unusual or surprising questions they've been asked by a job seeker in an interview.
The survey was based over telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers with companies larger than 20 employees.
Be aware of these questions that won't impress your interviewer. In this case, there can be such a thing as a bad question.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- More Americans spending at least half... 7
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1