10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
Metro population: 19 million
Percentage of unmarried adults: 54.5 percent (U.S. average 51.7 percent)
Cost of living: 129.6 percent above the U.S. average
Median household income:$63,322 (U.S. median: $50,054)
Date-night cost: $46.71 for a pizza, wine and two movie tickets (U.S. average $35.47)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2