10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
Metro population: 19 million
Percentage of unmarried adults: 54.5 percent (U.S. average 51.7 percent)
Cost of living: 129.6 percent above the U.S. average
Median household income:$63,322 (U.S. median: $50,054)
Date-night cost: $46.71 for a pizza, wine and two movie tickets (U.S. average $35.47)
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3