10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
Metro population: 19 million
Percentage of unmarried adults: 54.5 percent (U.S. average 51.7 percent)
Cost of living: 129.6 percent above the U.S. average
Median household income:$63,322 (U.S. median: $50,054)
Date-night cost: $46.71 for a pizza, wine and two movie tickets (U.S. average $35.47)
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2