10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
Metro population: 19 million
Percentage of unmarried adults: 54.5 percent (U.S. average 51.7 percent)
Cost of living: 129.6 percent above the U.S. average
Median household income:$63,322 (U.S. median: $50,054)
Date-night cost: $46.71 for a pizza, wine and two movie tickets (U.S. average $35.47)
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4