10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
Metro population: 19 million
Percentage of unmarried adults: 54.5 percent (U.S. average 51.7 percent)
Cost of living: 129.6 percent above the U.S. average
Median household income:$63,322 (U.S. median: $50,054)
Date-night cost: $46.71 for a pizza, wine and two movie tickets (U.S. average $35.47)
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 9
- US to pledge up to 28 percent emission... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- US consumer spending edges up 0.1... 1
- Signed contracts to buy US homes climb... 1
- Lincoln Continental, the car of... 1