10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
The Bachelor(ette) lifestyle is harder in certain areas. Kiplinger studied which cities are best for those who are single.
They compared the amount of singles in a metro, the cost of living, the average income, and favored places with highly educated populations. Areas with less than 125,000 people were eliminated.
See which cities are best for dating life.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Jazz look for improvement at point guard...
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist... 2