10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
The Bachelor(ette) lifestyle is harder in certain areas. Kiplinger studied which cities are best for those who are single.
They compared the amount of singles in a metro, the cost of living, the average income, and favored places with highly educated populations. Areas with less than 125,000 people were eliminated.
See which cities are best for dating life.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 2