10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
The Bachelor(ette) lifestyle is harder in certain areas. Kiplinger studied which cities are best for those who are single.
They compared the amount of singles in a metro, the cost of living, the average income, and favored places with highly educated populations. Areas with less than 125,000 people were eliminated.
See which cities are best for dating life.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 22
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4
- Ty Kiisel: Small-town businesses across... 4