10 best cities to live in for singles on budgets
The Bachelor(ette) lifestyle is harder in certain areas. Kiplinger studied which cities are best for those who are single.
They compared the amount of singles in a metro, the cost of living, the average income, and favored places with highly educated populations. Areas with less than 125,000 people were eliminated.
See which cities are best for dating life.
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- No playoffs again, but rebuilding Utah Jazz...
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected in CBS...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- Jobless claims jump from 15-year low,... 8
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 7
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5