The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
Most Commented Across Site
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 136
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 49
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47