The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
Most Commented Across Site
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 107
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 90
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59