The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 86
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 86
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 71
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67