The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
Most Commented Across Site
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 125
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 87
- Richard Davis: Income inequality... 82
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 78
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66