The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
Most Commented Across Site
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 134
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 102
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- 'They killed my son because he's... 79
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 67