The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 55
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 48