The 14 international Missionary Training Centers (MTCs)
#14 - Brazil »1 of 14 «
Courtesy of Provo Missionary Training Center
The Brazil MTC is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In 1977, the LDS Church established its first two international MTCs — one in Sao Paulo, the other in Hamilton, New Zealand.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 139
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Calls for civility accompany same-sex... 113
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66