BYU's 2013 class includes a stellar group of returned missionaries
Toloa’i Ho Ching, 6-0, 225 LB, Alta High School »3 of 8 «
Ho Ching left immediately for his mission to Orlando, Fla. out of High School. He’s likely to play at inside linebacker, but will be hard pressed to see playing time there immediately given the existing depth and talent at the position.
Up next: Tuni Kanuch, defensive lineman
»3 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28