BYU's 2013 class includes a stellar group of returned missionaries
Toloa’i Ho Ching, 6-0, 225 LB, Alta High School »3 of 8 «
Ho Ching left immediately for his mission to Orlando, Fla. out of High School. He’s likely to play at inside linebacker, but will be hard pressed to see playing time there immediately given the existing depth and talent at the position.
Up next: Tuni Kanuch, defensive lineman
»3 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 161
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 111
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 82
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29