Five reasons BYU will make the NCAA tournament
Coming into this month, BYU was 36-6 all-time in February under Coach Dave Rose, an .857 winning percentage that is significantly higher than Rose's career .772 winning percentage. This shows the Cougars get better as the season progresses. This February got off to an ominous start in San Diego but expect the Cougars to rebound and finish the regular season strong. Another strong February will build the Cougars' resume while other bubble teams falter. Teams that finish the season strong also receive more favorable treatment from the Tournament Committee.
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 56
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 42
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32