8 ways to tell your kids 'I love you'
»8 items «
Hannah Nicole Martin
As Valentine's Day draws nearer, love is in the air. In this list Rachel Martin, creator of the blog "Finding Joy," shares "eight very simple ways that can bless your children and to let them know how much they are valued and loved."
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 29
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Save the world,... 11
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation... 9
- Doug Robinson: Reuniting families... 6
- Expose kids to diversity 5
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion... 4