10 viral marriage proposals on YouTube
According to the lastest report by the American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, an estimated 6 million people will get engaged this year on Feb. 14, up from 4 million last year. An estimated 14 million people will be engaged sometime this year.
The study reported that 30 percent of consumers named a weekend getaway or vacation as the best setting to pop the question, while a romantic proposal at home took second place (19 percent).
Here are some of the most watched proposals to hit YouTube in the past few years.
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 81
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2