10 viral marriage proposals on YouTube
According to the lastest report by the American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, an estimated 6 million people will get engaged this year on Feb. 14, up from 4 million last year. An estimated 14 million people will be engaged sometime this year.
The study reported that 30 percent of consumers named a weekend getaway or vacation as the best setting to pop the question, while a romantic proposal at home took second place (19 percent).
Here are some of the most watched proposals to hit YouTube in the past few years.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5