10 viral marriage proposals on YouTube
According to the lastest report by the American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, an estimated 6 million people will get engaged this year on Feb. 14, up from 4 million last year. An estimated 14 million people will be engaged sometime this year.
The study reported that 30 percent of consumers named a weekend getaway or vacation as the best setting to pop the question, while a romantic proposal at home took second place (19 percent).
Here are some of the most watched proposals to hit YouTube in the past few years.
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3