10 viral marriage proposals on YouTube
According to the lastest report by the American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, an estimated 6 million people will get engaged this year on Feb. 14, up from 4 million last year. An estimated 14 million people will be engaged sometime this year.
The study reported that 30 percent of consumers named a weekend getaway or vacation as the best setting to pop the question, while a romantic proposal at home took second place (19 percent).
Here are some of the most watched proposals to hit YouTube in the past few years.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming... 9
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 7
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- The holy grail of community design 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- SNL turns 40: 10 family friendly skits... 2
- Is preschool worth the money? 2