The development of the Missionary Training Center (MTC)
#9 - The first classes »2 of 10 «
Photo courtesy of the Provo MTC
First at the LTM and then at the renamed Missionary Training Center, missionaries spent many classroom hours each day learning foreign language and missionary discussions, practicing teaching skills, studying scriptures and developing deeper understanding of gospel doctrines and principles.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 61
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 47
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 30
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 29
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 22