The development of the Missionary Training Center (MTC)
#9 - The first classes »2 of 10 «
Photo courtesy of the Provo MTC
First at the LTM and then at the renamed Missionary Training Center, missionaries spent many classroom hours each day learning foreign language and missionary discussions, practicing teaching skills, studying scriptures and developing deeper understanding of gospel doctrines and principles.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- LDS missionary who returned home early... 36
- Religious freedom is good for business,... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- LDS leaders OK slacks for Mormon women... 18
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod?... 14
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 9
- Brooklyn's Catholic bishop decries... 4