The development of the Missionary Training Center (MTC)
#9 - The first classes »2 of 10 «
Photo courtesy of the Provo MTC
First at the LTM and then at the renamed Missionary Training Center, missionaries spent many classroom hours each day learning foreign language and missionary discussions, practicing teaching skills, studying scriptures and developing deeper understanding of gospel doctrines and principles.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 113
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 107
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 100
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 58
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28