The development of the Missionary Training Center (MTC)
#9 - The first classes »2 of 10 «
Photo courtesy of the Provo MTC
First at the LTM and then at the renamed Missionary Training Center, missionaries spent many classroom hours each day learning foreign language and missionary discussions, practicing teaching skills, studying scriptures and developing deeper understanding of gospel doctrines and principles.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 54
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 24
- Senate Democrats choose election... 23