12 tips for gently parenting adult children
Children’s book and parenting author, L.R. Knost, is an independent child development researcher and founder and director of the advocacy and consulting group, Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources. A mother of six, her children range from 25 years down to 25 months old. Her parenting guide, "Two Thousand Kisses a Day: Gentle Parenting Through the Ages and Stages," is due out in March of 2013. Other works by this author include "Wisdom For Little Hearts" and "Grumpykins," L.R. Knost’s children’s picture book series for ages 2 to 6, which are tools for parents, teachers and caregivers to use in implementing gentle parenting techniques in their homes and schools.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 20
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 16
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 15
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4
- Guest commentary: Kids don't need to... 3