12 tips for gently parenting adult children
Children’s book and parenting author, L.R. Knost, is an independent child development researcher and founder and director of the advocacy and consulting group, Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources. A mother of six, her children range from 25 years down to 25 months old. Her parenting guide, "Two Thousand Kisses a Day: Gentle Parenting Through the Ages and Stages," is due out in March of 2013. Other works by this author include "Wisdom For Little Hearts" and "Grumpykins," L.R. Knost’s children’s picture book series for ages 2 to 6, which are tools for parents, teachers and caregivers to use in implementing gentle parenting techniques in their homes and schools.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- You think your student is well off? The... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 7