The development of the Language Training Mission (LTM)
#9 - St. Francis Catholic School »1 of 9 «
Courtesy of Provo MTC
To help alleviate the LTM’s overcrowding of the early ‘70s, the St. Francis School was rented at times from the Catholic Church and used both as a residence hall and a classroom facility. Missionaries learning Asian languages lived in the St. Francis School on Provo’s 900 East.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- New definition of homeless would give... 24
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 18