The development of the Language Training Mission (LTM)
#9 - St. Francis Catholic School »1 of 9 «
Courtesy of Provo MTC
To help alleviate the LTM’s overcrowding of the early ‘70s, the St. Francis School was rented at times from the Catholic Church and used both as a residence hall and a classroom facility. Missionaries learning Asian languages lived in the St. Francis School on Provo’s 900 East.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 52
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 39
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 27
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Chase with alleged shoplifters ends in... 17