The development of the Language Training Mission (LTM)
#9 - St. Francis Catholic School »1 of 9 «
Courtesy of Provo MTC
To help alleviate the LTM’s overcrowding of the early ‘70s, the St. Francis School was rented at times from the Catholic Church and used both as a residence hall and a classroom facility. Missionaries learning Asian languages lived in the St. Francis School on Provo’s 900 East.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- New MTC presidents
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 10
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 6
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River... 6