Mormons in Super Bowl history
Five Mormons are set to participate in Super Bowl XLIX this Sunday in Glendale, Arizona: two linemen for the New England Patriots and three Seattle Seahawks, including two players and one offensive coordinator.
We thought it would be fun to look back at a host of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who have taken part in the biggest football game of the year. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 36
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- General Women's Session focuses on... 33
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17