21 ways to connect with the LDS Church on Facebook
As social media's ability to reach individuals around the world through interactive mediums has increased, sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have become increasing useful in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' efforts to share the gospel.
The LDS Church joined one of the most popular social media sites, Facebook, in May 2008. The church's first Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LDS, now has more than 670,000 fans, and additional pages have since been created.
The following is a list of 21 of church's official Facebook pages, created from information available on LDS.org.
Information about other ways to connect with the church via social media is also available on LDS.org.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 93
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60