21 ways to connect with the LDS Church on Facebook
As social media's ability to reach individuals around the world through interactive mediums has increased, sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have become increasing useful in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' efforts to share the gospel.
The LDS Church joined one of the most popular social media sites, Facebook, in May 2008. The church's first Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LDS, now has more than 670,000 fans, and additional pages have since been created.
The following is a list of 21 of church's official Facebook pages, created from information available on LDS.org.
Information about other ways to connect with the church via social media is also available on LDS.org.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66