21 ways to connect with the LDS Church on Facebook
As social media's ability to reach individuals around the world through interactive mediums has increased, sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have become increasing useful in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' efforts to share the gospel.
The LDS Church joined one of the most popular social media sites, Facebook, in May 2008. The church's first Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LDS, now has more than 670,000 fans, and additional pages have since been created.
The following is a list of 21 of church's official Facebook pages, created from information available on LDS.org.
Information about other ways to connect with the church via social media is also available on LDS.org.
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 247
- My view: Laws should protect practice... 129
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66