21 ways to connect with the LDS Church on Facebook
As social media's ability to reach individuals around the world through interactive mediums has increased, sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have become increasing useful in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' efforts to share the gospel.
The LDS Church joined one of the most popular social media sites, Facebook, in May 2008. The church's first Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LDS, now has more than 670,000 fans, and additional pages have since been created.
The following is a list of 21 of church's official Facebook pages, created from information available on LDS.org.
Information about other ways to connect with the church via social media is also available on LDS.org.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 160
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 96
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Letter: America needs change 61