21 ways to connect with the LDS Church on Facebook
As social media's ability to reach individuals around the world through interactive mediums has increased, sites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have become increasing useful in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' efforts to share the gospel.
The LDS Church joined one of the most popular social media sites, Facebook, in May 2008. The church's first Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LDS, now has more than 670,000 fans, and additional pages have since been created.
The following is a list of 21 of church's official Facebook pages, created from information available on LDS.org.
Information about other ways to connect with the church via social media is also available on LDS.org.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 154
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 74
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Letter: Growing party divide 53