Spinach and saunas: 20 tips to prevent colds and flu
Take a sauna »3 of 20 «
Researchers aren’t clear about the exact role saunas play in prevention, but one 1989 German study found that people who steamed twice a week got half as many colds as those who didn’t. One theory: When you take a sauna you inhale air hotter than 80 degrees, a temperature too hot for cold and flu viruses to survive.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury... 18
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12
- L.A. filmmaker tries to re-brand... 10
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Utah lawmakers look to regulate child... 8
- 105-year-old woman says bacon is the... 8
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7