Spinach and saunas: 20 tips to prevent colds and flu
Take a sauna »3 of 20 «
Researchers aren’t clear about the exact role saunas play in prevention, but one 1989 German study found that people who steamed twice a week got half as many colds as those who didn’t. One theory: When you take a sauna you inhale air hotter than 80 degrees, a temperature too hot for cold and flu viruses to survive.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 6
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5