5 States with no sales tax and how they can afford it
»5 items «
Kiskadee 3 via flickr
Currently, five states offer no sales taxes. But the revenue has to come from somewhere, see how these five states make up for it. In addition to these five, there are other states trying to add this as well. To find out which ones, check out this article as well.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- US stocks extend losses as early rally... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Global markets rebound as China cuts... 2
- Learning money management skills... 2
- Colombians flee homes in Venezuela amid... 1
- Forum aims to educate women on money... 1
- Tips for talking to friends and family... 1