5 States with no sales tax and how they can afford it
»5 items «
Kiskadee 3 via flickr
Currently, five states offer no sales taxes. But the revenue has to come from somewhere, see how these five states make up for it. In addition to these five, there are other states trying to add this as well. To find out which ones, check out this article as well.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Economy is recovering despite wage... 6
- In rare deal, Boehner, Pelosi tout wins... 5
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 4
- Win or lose, discrimination suit is... 2
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Randy Shumway: How the Federal Reserve... 1