5 States with no sales tax and how they can afford it
»5 items «
Kiskadee 3 via flickr
Currently, five states offer no sales taxes. But the revenue has to come from somewhere, see how these five states make up for it. In addition to these five, there are other states trying to add this as well. To find out which ones, check out this article as well.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3