5 States with no sales tax and how they can afford it
»5 items «
Kiskadee 3 via flickr
Currently, five states offer no sales taxes. But the revenue has to come from somewhere, see how these five states make up for it. In addition to these five, there are other states trying to add this as well. To find out which ones, check out this article as well.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 4
- Randy Shumway: A cure for the 'tapeworm... 3