5 States with no sales tax and how they can afford it
»5 items «
Kiskadee 3 via flickr
Currently, five states offer no sales taxes. But the revenue has to come from somewhere, see how these five states make up for it. In addition to these five, there are other states trying to add this as well. To find out which ones, check out this article as well.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- New temple presidents
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Refugees and scholars: Colleges offer... 4
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 4
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 3
- Congress' grade so far? Incomplete at best 3
- Michelle Singletary: 5 financial rules... 1
- US home sales growth driven mostly by... 0
- Janet Yellen says Fed could raise rates... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: It's OK to take... 0