6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 32
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9