6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- US companies challenging contraception... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6