6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Protesters stage Wall Street climate... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit 1
- Apple sells more than 10 million... 1
- Q-and-A with Val Hale: a 'pretty... 1