6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 25
- New app helps consumers purchase... 8
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 4
- Ty Kiisel: Small-town businesses across... 4