6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 38
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 18
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4