6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost; 3rd Malaysia...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 4
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 4
- What the Senate’s tax break... 4
- Largest quarterly GDP growth since 2003... 4
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1