6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"My goal is to make your life more productive." »6 of 6 «
You are there to make the life of your boss easier. Listen to what he says about your responsibilities and sense what is important to him or her. Then mention how you will help specifically with those things. For example, "I love to talk to clients on the phone."
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 12
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 1