6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"On the rare occasion of an emergency, I will advise you as soon as possible and keep you posted." »5 of 6 «
If there are children at home, as your boss if it's possible to have the emergency contact your office line since the cell phone is in the car. Only accept emergency calls.
»5 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 12
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 3
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2