6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"On the rare occasion of an emergency, I will advise you as soon as possible and keep you posted." »5 of 6 «
If there are children at home, as your boss if it's possible to have the emergency contact your office line since the cell phone is in the car. Only accept emergency calls.
»5 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2