6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"On the rare occasion of an emergency, I will advise you as soon as possible and keep you posted." »5 of 6 «
If there are children at home, as your boss if it's possible to have the emergency contact your office line since the cell phone is in the car. Only accept emergency calls.
»5 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 20
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 16
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 12
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5