6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2