6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0