6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Couple arrested in Louisiana for $114K theft...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 43
- Salt Lake County rents continue to climb 9
- Wal-Mart kicks off next phase of wage... 3
- Why the presidential candidate who... 3
- 1 number you should check each year to... 2
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1
- Obama's trade agenda faces tougher odds... 1
- Summertime and TV are heating up with... 1