6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 18
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as... 2