6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- 'Why would they do this?' Kearns woman who...
- Ask Angela: LDS bridal showers are out of...
- 'Did great-grandpa know Joseph Smith?' New...
- Judge to decide documents dispute in... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3