6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 20
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Elected officials, business leaders... 7
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- There's more to why Americans don't... 3
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 2
- China probing brokers, regulators for... 1