6 promises to make in an interview to get you hired
"Punctuality is important to me. I will arrive before my stated start time and promise to stay through my end time." »4 of 6 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
It's not enough to be on time, because that is expected. Be a little early everyday and if you are late make sure you acknowledge it and apologize. Plan to make up the time.
»4 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 32
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 7
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2