7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU upsets Texas, Cougars will play for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3