7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Honoring the past: Things to do in Utah this...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 12
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 2
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 2
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1