7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 15
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 6
- State inspectors making sure drivers... 6
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 5
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 4
- Myriad Genetics celebrates its... 1