7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2
- Remark on 'stupidity of the American... 1