7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: A Mormon, a Muslim and a...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball tournament
- Police: 2 teens killed in Sandy crash...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 49
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 41
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- Tipping is more than just a kind... 5