7 phrases you shouldn't put in your resume if you want a job
»7 items «
High unemployment in the U.S. means many Americans are filling out their resumes. Office Team, a specialized staffing branch of recruitment firm Robert Half, asked hiring managers what the most overused or meaningless phrases are in a resume. The following is a list of their responses and some suggested alternatives.
»7 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- New temple presidents
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 8
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 4
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3