5 healthy alternatives to coffee: Postum back on the shelves
In the LDS community, another brand of coffee alternative that pops up is Pero. This coffee alternative contains four simple ingredients: malted barley, barley, chicory and rye.
It is available at several Whole Food Markets and Sunflower Markets along the Wasatch Front, mainly contained in the Salt Lake County area, according to internaturalfoods.com.
Other similar products include Choffy and Teeccino.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2