5 healthy alternatives to coffee: Postum back on the shelves
In the LDS community, another brand of coffee alternative that pops up is Pero. This coffee alternative contains four simple ingredients: malted barley, barley, chicory and rye.
It is available at several Whole Food Markets and Sunflower Markets along the Wasatch Front, mainly contained in the Salt Lake County area, according to internaturalfoods.com.
Other similar products include Choffy and Teeccino.
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 6
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 3
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1
- What can 'Annie' and 'The Lego Movie'... 1
- Marriage questions on the U.S. Census... 1