BYU football: An updated overview of the Cougars' 2013 signing class
BYU has recruited a very intriguing bunch of receivers, starting with 6-foot-3 Lone Peak standout Talon Shumway, who has proven to be an exceptional athlete with a ton of upside. The same goes for Michael Davis (6-2, 175) from Glendale, Calif.
Cottonwood’s Inoke Lotulelei (5-8, 175) has drawn comparisons with Reno Mahe with his style of play and will likely play slot receiver at BYU, while Tanner Shipley (6-2, 200) will likely play on the outside. Shipley is from Wilsonville, Ore., and was courted heavily by Oregon State, but selected BYU somewhat late in the process.
At tight end, BYU will sign Moroni Faimafili Laulu-Pututau from Mountain Crest High. Laulu-Pututau is a 6-foot-4, 210-pounder who shined during the Mustangs' deep run in the 4A state playoffs.
Up next: Offensive line
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 130
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 18
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 13
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10