BYU football: An updated overview of the Cougars' 2013 signing class
Given the lackluster play at the quarterback position over the past three seasons, it’s imperative that coaches shore up better talent at the marquee position.
Billy Green has already enrolled at BYU and is likely the only quarterback BYU will sign this year given the lack of scholarship slots at the positions. Green is a 6-foot-2 two-star prospect who escaped a lot of national attention playing for King’s High, a small private school in the Seattle area.
Up next: Running backs
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- New temple presidents
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- About Utah: Utah teacher taught 15 children...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 41
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 35
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 24
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20