BYU football: An updated overview of the Cougars' 2013 signing class
Given the lackluster play at the quarterback position over the past three seasons, it’s imperative that coaches shore up better talent at the marquee position.
Billy Green has already enrolled at BYU and is likely the only quarterback BYU will sign this year given the lack of scholarship slots at the positions. Green is a 6-foot-2 two-star prospect who escaped a lot of national attention playing for King’s High, a small private school in the Seattle area.
Up next: Running backs
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33