BYU football: An updated overview of the Cougars' 2013 signing class
Given the lackluster play at the quarterback position over the past three seasons, it’s imperative that coaches shore up better talent at the marquee position.
Billy Green has already enrolled at BYU and is likely the only quarterback BYU will sign this year given the lack of scholarship slots at the positions. Green is a 6-foot-2 two-star prospect who escaped a lot of national attention playing for King’s High, a small private school in the Seattle area.
Up next: Running backs
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- New mission presidents
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 91
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 59
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 55
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 54
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 51
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24