BYU football: An updated overview of the Cougars' 2013 signing class
Given the lackluster play at the quarterback position over the past three seasons, it’s imperative that coaches shore up better talent at the marquee position.
Billy Green has already enrolled at BYU and is likely the only quarterback BYU will sign this year given the lack of scholarship slots at the positions. Green is a 6-foot-2 two-star prospect who escaped a lot of national attention playing for King’s High, a small private school in the Seattle area.
Up next: Running backs
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28