Here are 25 of the weirdest job interview questions you'd never expect
How would you feel if your potential boss asked you to perform your favorite song for him in your interview? This is one among 25 of the strangest interview questions of 2013.
Glassdoor compiled lists of questions asked by major companies.
We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com. Then check out next week's list to see how others responded as well.
Glassdoor's video on how some would respond to these questions can be viewed here.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 15
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 11
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 11
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3