Here are 25 of the weirdest job interview questions you'd never expect
How would you feel if your potential boss asked you to perform your favorite song for him in your interview? This is one among 25 of the strangest interview questions of 2013.
Glassdoor compiled lists of questions asked by major companies.
We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then check out next week's list to see how others responded as well.
Glassdoor's video on how some would respond to these questions can be viewed here.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1