Here are 25 of the weirdest job interview questions you'd never expect
How would you feel if your potential boss asked you to perform your favorite song for him in your interview? This is one among 25 of the strangest interview questions of 2013.
Glassdoor compiled lists of questions asked by major companies.
We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com. Then check out next week's list to see how others responded as well.
Glassdoor's video on how some would respond to these questions can be viewed here.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6