Here are 25 of the weirdest job interview questions you'd never expect
How would you feel if your potential boss asked you to perform your favorite song for him in your interview? This is one among 25 of the strangest interview questions of 2013.
Glassdoor compiled lists of questions asked by major companies.
We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then check out next week's list to see how others responded as well.
Glassdoor's video on how some would respond to these questions can be viewed here.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1