Here are 25 of the weirdest job interview questions you'd never expect
How would you feel if your potential boss asked you to perform your favorite song for him in your interview? This is one among 25 of the strangest interview questions of 2013.
Glassdoor compiled lists of questions asked by major companies.
We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com. Then check out next week's list to see how others responded as well.
Glassdoor's video on how some would respond to these questions can be viewed here.
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5