10 basics every American should know about the debt ceiling debate
How would this affect government programs? »9 of 10 «
Robert Ray, Associated Press
It would be impossible to meet daily needs for important government programs like social security, Medicare, Medicaid, Defense, and military active duty pay, so government checks wouldn’t be issued.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 46
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 39
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 27
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 17