10 basics every American should know about the debt ceiling debate
How would this affect government programs? »9 of 10 «
Robert Ray, Associated Press
It would be impossible to meet daily needs for important government programs like social security, Medicare, Medicaid, Defense, and military active duty pay, so government checks wouldn’t be issued.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 39
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 34
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 17
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7