10 basics every American should know about the debt ceiling debate
How would this affect government programs? »9 of 10 «
Robert Ray, Associated Press
It would be impossible to meet daily needs for important government programs like social security, Medicare, Medicaid, Defense, and military active duty pay, so government checks wouldn’t be issued.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 60
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 41
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 32
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 25
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17